About This Position
Are you excited to work in the team of bright-minded people with a strong will to excel in all they do? And are you looking forward to working in an explosively growing sector of virtual racing and eSports spotlighted by the current COVID-19 situation?
If so, lucky you! Granite Devices is now searching to strengthen its racing simulator business team with a like-minded Key Account Manager.
Your role as Key Account Manager is to become the main contact of our key racing simulator customers and business partners. You will collaborate with our sales, support, and production teams by acting as the interface to our customers. You will use your creative thinking to develop further the cooperation model and mutual benefits of selected business partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our racing simulator segment key customers and global resellers
- Collaborate with our sales team to handle incoming new business leads
- Collaborate with the sales team to process purchase orders, shipping and invoicing
- Take advantage of CRM, ERP and other relevant business management tools
- Contribute your original ideas and observations on how to make the business operations more efficient and fluent
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Modern business-oriented way of thinking
- Self-leadership skills
- Fluent spoken and written English language
- Strong collaboration and communication skills on the multi-talented team
- Natural curiosity to expand your understanding with new ideas and technologies, your main focus will be on Simucube force feedback device and technologies in driving simulators
- Ability to effectively use advanced ERP and CRM software platforms
- Attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Effective work habits by forming effective processes and streamlined workflows
- Positive, service-oriented personality
Desired additional characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Out-of-the-box thinking for contributing your ideas on how to improve our business processes
- Interest or experience in simulator racing eSports or racing sports
- Creative personality as your role will involve creative thinking of novel solutions
Your unique opportunities as Key Account Manager at Granite Devices
- Get a significant responsibility and meaningful role
- Work in an explosively growing market
- Grow and develop your skill set
- Get your voice heard in a weekly company development events
- If appropriate, become a recruiter and leader of new sales team members
- Work in company with solid foundations on employee well being and life satisfaction
Is Granite Devices right for you?
Are you eager to work in a passionate team with few of the brightest people in Finland? Do you prefer to contribute your excellence in team where team cohesion, respect of one’s opinion, and employee well being and quality of life are the company's first priority? And do you like to work in a relaxed manner with flexible working hours, remotely or locally?
If that sounds good to you, act now. The fact that we're still a small small company just starting our 2021's hiring round in order to fuel our recent major breakthroughs, means there's a brief opportunity to gain a very significant role in our core team.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We only hire people who are persistent, self-motivated, take ownership of their work, and are driven by curiosity and challenge. We value self-acquired skills as well as formal education.
If you feel this is not for you, do you know someone who might be interested?
Let your friends know about these fine core team opportunities. If the person you affected gets hired at Granite Devices for at least 6 months, you will be granted a €1000 headhunter's bonus, or at your choice a Simucube 2 Pro. To get your prize, ask your friend to refer you in the job application, or contact us promptly after he or she gets hired.
It's worth noting that even sharing this career in your social media will make you eligible to the bonus if the hired person gets found that way. Thank you for sharing this!
Note: potential taxes or duties are not covered by the prize.