Granite Devices is looking for a motivated and precise Purchasing Specialist to join the team! As a Purchasing Specialist, you will have a key role in ensuring Granite Devices’ purchases are cost-effective and meet the targets in quality and delivery times. Your daily tasks vary from purchasing orders and price negotiations to maintaining good supplier relationships. Together with the sales team, you create production plans and evaluate the future purchasing needs. Optimizing the purchasing processes and systems is also a crucial part of your role, since Granite Devices is constantly looking for ways to develop their processes. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with the Sourcing & Purchasing Manager.
Your main tasks include
- Planning and optimizing purchases and creating purchase orders
- Price negotiations and evaluating opportunities to make business savings
- Managing and strengthening relationships with suppliers, outsourced production, and other stakeholders
- Active collaboration with the sales team and other colleagues
- Developing and automating purchasing systems and processes
We are looking for someone who already has relevant experience in international purchasing, preferably in the field of technology. The role involves active collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, so you have good communication and interaction skills. Familiarity with logistics and purchasing contracts will help you to excel in this role. Above all, we are looking for a person who has an eye for details and is willing to optimize and improve Granite Devices’ purchasing processes even further!
We hope you have
- Relevant work experience
- Understanding of logistics
- Independent and precise way of working
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
We consider as an asset
- Experience in purchasing contracts
- Technical background
- Fluency in Finnish
Granite Devices offers you
- A crucial role, where you can have a significant impact on the overall success of Granite Devices by optimizing company’s purchasing processes
- Meaningful workplace that will innovate the industry and help to create sustainable future
- A company where team cohesion, respect of one’s opinion, and employee well being and quality of life are the first priority – with us, you’ll be a part of Granite Family
- Great employment benefits, such as exercise & culture benefits, electric fat bike reservations, a possibility to refresh & do personal projects during working hours – to name a few!
- A fun and relaxed atmosphere at the office, fruit baskets and occasional pizza Fridays
- Flexible working conditions
In this position you will be employed directly by Granite Devices.
Do you want to be a part of the Granite Family? Please submit your LinkedIn profile or CV by the latest 19.9.2021 via aTalent’s application system (click the button below). Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date. Remember to use the application system as we do not accept applications via email.
Is Granite Devices right for you?
Are you eager to work in a passionate team with few of the brightest people in Finland? Do you prefer to contribute your excellence in team where team cohesion, respect of one’s opinion, and employee well being and quality of life are the company's first priority? And do you like to work in a relaxed manner with flexible working hours, remotely or locally? Read more about employee benefits.
If that sounds good to you, act now. The fact that we're still a small small company just starting our 2021's hiring round in order to fuel our recent major breakthroughs, means there's a brief opportunity to gain a very significant role in our core team.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We only hire people who are persistent, self-motivated, take ownership of their work, and are driven by curiosity and challenge. We value self-acquired skills as well as formal education.
If you feel this is not for you, do you know someone who might be interested?
Let your friends know about these fine core team opportunities. If the person you affected gets hired at Granite Devices for at least 6 months, you will be granted a €1000 headhunter's bonus, or at your choice a Simucube 2 Pro. To get your prize, ask your friend to refer you in the job application, or contact us promptly after he or she gets hired.
It's worth noting that even sharing this career in your social media will make you eligible to the bonus if the hired person gets found that way. Thank you for sharing this!
Note: potential taxes or duties are not covered by the prize.