Are you excited to work in the team of bright minded people with strong will to excel in all they do? If so, lucky you! Granite Devices is searching to strengthen their team with a likeminded sales engineer.
Your role as Sales engineer is to become the first person known by new prospect customers. You will collaborate with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations. In addition, they determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between Granite Devices' sales/business development and engineering groups.
- Be the first person to handle incoming sales inquiries
- Build relationships with the potential customers
- Determine the technical requirements to meet client goals (our engineering team will support you on this)
- Help the prospect visualize themselves on the solution
- Process purchase orders, shipping and invoicing
- Take advantage of CMR, ERP and web store back-end
- Contribute your ideas and observations to the team on how to make the whole team work more efficient
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and Granite Devices product core features
- Strong collaboration and communication skills on multi-talented team
- Fluent spoken and written English language
- Ability to effectively use advanced ERP and CRM software platforms
- Ability to understand technical specifications and product data sheets
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Effective work habits by forming effective processes and streamlined work flows
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
Desired additional skills
- Knowledge of industrial automation technologies
- Knowledge of motor drive applications and robotics
- Mind-set for contributing your ideas on how to improve our sales processes
Is Granite Devices right for you?
Are you eager to work in a passionate team with few of the brightest people in Finland? Do you prefer to contribute your excellence in team where team cohesion, respect of one’s opinion, and employee well being and quality of life are the company's first priority? And do you like to work in a relaxed manner with flexible working hours, remotely or locally?
If that sounds good to you, act now. The fact that we're still a small small company just starting our 2021's hiring round in order to fuel our recent major breakthroughs, means there's a brief opportunity to gain a very significant role in our core team.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We only hire people who are persistent, self-motivated, take ownership of their work, and are driven by curiosity and challenge. We value self-acquired skills as well as formal education.
If you feel this is not for you, do you know someone who might be interested?
Let your friends know about these fine core team opportunities. If the person you affected gets hired at Granite Devices for at least 6 months, you will be granted a €1000 headhunter's bonus, or at your choice a Simucube 2 Pro. To get your prize, ask your friend to refer you in the job application, or contact us promptly after he or she gets hired.
It's worth noting that even sharing this career in your social media will make you eligible to the bonus if the hired person gets found that way. Thank you for sharing this!
Note: potential taxes or duties are not covered by the prize.