Are you excited to put your digital marketing skills under true test in the field of high-end E-sports equipment sector? World premiere E-sports racing simulator system developer, Granite Devices Oy, offers an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a skilled marketing wizard in a fast growing E-sports equipment market.
Granite Devices' new SIMUCUBE 2 racing simulator system, launched in April 2019, has already gained global traction, sales demand exceeding production capacity, and the status of world's most desired racing simulator system in just 7 months. We feel the SIMUCUBE market being hot enough to explode just by pouring some gasoline in the flames.
Your responsibilities in SIMUCUBE team
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Developer of SIMUCUBE brand image together with SIMUCUBE team
- Internet content creation
- Creator of SEM and Social media marketing campaigns
- Measuring marketing campaign performance
- Coordinating media production projects
- University of applied sciences / Polytechnic degree of marketing, or equivalent depth self-acquired skills
- Personal interest to excel in digital marketing, and desire to develop your skill set in this area
- Content creation skills for various internet channels
- Fluent story telling and copywriter skills in English
- Artistic eye for graphical design
- Ability to coordinate content creation projects with media production partners
- Strong experience of SEM, and Social media marketing
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Mind-set for developing high-end product brand image
- Measuring and analyzing marketing campaign performance
- In addition, skills that are considered as advantage
- Graphics editing skills (graphics for social media posts)
- Basic video editing skills
- Social networks that include different types of partners that you can co-operate with, such as marketing agencys, photo/video producers, social media influencers, etc
- Digital native background
- 3 years or more work experience
Is Granite Devices right for you?
Are you eager to work in a passionate team with few of the brightest people in Finland? Do you prefer to contribute your excellence in team where team cohesion, respect of one’s opinion, and employee well being and quality of life are the company's first priority? And do you like to work in a relaxed manner with flexible working hours, remotely or locally?
If that sounds good to you, act now. The fact that we're still a small small company just starting our 2021's hiring round in order to fuel our recent major breakthroughs, means there's a brief opportunity to gain a very significant role in our core team.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We only hire people who are persistent, self-motivated, take ownership of their work, and are driven by curiosity and challenge. We value self-acquired skills as well as formal education.
If you feel this is not for you, do you know someone who might be interested?
Let your friends know about these fine core team opportunities. If the person you affected gets hired at Granite Devices for at least 6 months, you will be granted a €1000 headhunter's bonus, or at your choice a Simucube 2 Pro. To get your prize, ask your friend to refer you in the job application, or contact us promptly after he or she gets hired.
It's worth noting that even sharing this career in your social media will make you eligible to the bonus if the hired person gets found that way. Thank you for sharing this!
Note: potential taxes or duties are not covered by the prize.