Difference between revisions of "ARGON Servo Drive"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
Latest revision as of 08:33, 13 May 2022
|Device type||Servo motor drive|
|Supported motors||AC, DC, BLDC, Linear|
|Control modes||Position, Velocity, Torque|
|Status||End of Life|
|DC supply voltage||84 - 380 VDC|
|AC supply voltage||85 - 264 VAC|
|Output current range||0.1 - 16A|
|Setpoint signals||Pulse and direction, PWM, Analog, SimpleMotion V2|
|Feedback devices||Quadrature encoder|
|Web site||Granite Devices ARGON|
|Compliance||CE (EMC & LVD directives)|
Argon is a digital servo drive designed for driving AC/BLDC and DC servo motors in various operating modes.
Features[edit | edit source]
State of the Art[edit | edit source]
- High dynamic range torque control
- Wide range motor support, from DC, BLDC, AC and Linear, from 50 W to 1500 W
- Sophisticated dead-time distortion elimination
- Flexible feedback device port supporting incremental, serial and analog encoders and resolvers ¹
- Dual CPU architecture with dedicated open source ARM CPU for user functionality
- High functional density and cost efficiency: all features included in the standard model
- 3-level PWM output with reduced motor heating
Control[edit | edit source]
- Input setpoint signals including pulse and direction, quadrature, analog and PWM
- Multidrop & multiaxis capable real-time SimpleMotion V2 field bus for setup & control
- Internal axis homing function with sensorless hard-stop operating mode
Protections & Ruggedness[edit | edit source]
- 3-way Safe torque off with motor braking
- Prevent machine damage via I²t (motor temperature modeling), blocked motion and tracking error detection
- Industry leading ruggedness: over current, short circuit, over voltage, under voltage and over temperature protections, internally fused, data/communication error detection
- Internal AC inrush current limiter and surge protection
- High tolerance for fluctuations in AC supply voltage
- Warranty 24 months
¹) Check up-to-date feedback device support from firmware changelogs.
Applications[edit | edit source]
- Industrial servo control
- Precision robotics
- Semiconductor handling
- Food & white goods
Functionality and specifications[edit | edit source]
See main article Argon specifications.
Documentation & user guides[edit | edit source]
See the main article Argon setup guide.
Availability[edit | edit source]
This product is at its End of Life. For final order and support plan, see EOL notification.