Welcome to Granite Devices Wiki. This page serves as Granite Devices' official documentation platform for all of our products. The wiki is based on same platform as Wikipedia allowing users to modify and enhance its contents.
Navigate using the categories and links below, or browse the list of all pages.
Servo & stepping motor drives
- Model comparison
- User guide
- Firmware upgrades
- IONICUBE 4 axis IONI motherboard
- IONICUBE 1X single axis IONI motherboard
Laser diode drives
Most viewed pages
Please check out articles under following categories:
- Hardware - learn about drives and motors
- Software - learn about setup and control software
- Setup guides - learn how to configure products
- Troubleshooting - find a solution to a problem
- Glossary - learn about terminology and technology
Frequently asked questions
- Motor compatibility guide - how to determine whether a motor works with a drive
- IONI device model comparison - what are the differences between models
- Fault location - error codes that indicate reason for a device fault state
- Setting up parellel motors (two motors driving one gantry) - how to setup parallel axis system
- Splitting encoder signal - how to share encoder signal between many devices
- Dual-loop feedback position control - how to make dual-feedback system
- Hard-stop homing - how to configure sensorless homing
- Regenerative resistor - what is it and how to select one
- Using stepping motor with IONI - how to configure a stepping motor
- Drive fault handling - how drive handles faults
- Argon supply voltage troubleshooting - what are the reasons if undervoltage fault seems permanent
- Device connection troubleshooting - what are the reasons if connection can't be established
In no event the Product Information or parts hereof shall be regarded as guarantee of conditions or characteristics. The Product Information or any part thereof may also not be regarded as a warranty of any kind. No liability of any kind shall be assumed by Author with respect to Product Information or any use made by you thereof, nor shall Author indemnify you against or be liable for any third party claims with respect to such information or any use thereof.
As content of this Wiki may be edited by user community, Granite Devices Oy or it's affiliates do not take any responsibility of the contents of this Wiki. Use information at your own risk. However, Granite Devices staff attempts to review all changes made to this Wiki and keep information trustworthy.
Without written consent, Granite Devices' Products or Intellectual Property shall not be used in situations or installations where living beings, material property, or immaterial property could be harmed by the operation, features or failures of Product. Products may only be used in a way where hazards like moving parts, electric shock, laser radiation, or fire can't be realized even if the content of this Wiki would suggest otherwise.