IONICUBE 4 axis motherboard
IONICUBE is a 1-4 axis motherboard for IONI Servo Drives. IONICUBE provide four slots for IONI drives as well as terminals and connectors for motor power, feedback devices, I/O and SimpleMotion V2.
IONICUBE has been designed multiaxis robotic systems such as CNC machines in mind. On-board features include:
- Carry up to 4 ION drives
- On-board regenerative braking resistor
- Each axis can have mechanical end switches and homing switch
- Motor holding brake drivers for each axis
- The first 26 pin ribbon cable connector is laid out so that it’s directly connectible to traditional CNC controllers (parallel port, SmoothStepper etc).
- The second 26 pin connector has extra I/O for drives and analog setpoint inputs for custom applications
- No separate break-out-boards needed
- Charge-pump input for safety
- E-stop switch input (safe torque off)
- PWM to 0-10V converter for VFD spindle
- Two relay drivers
- ARGON Servo Drive compatible encoder connector pin-out
- RJ45 connectors for SimpleMotion V2 usage and configuration
- On-board 1.5A 5V regulator to power drive logic and feedback devicess
In no event the Product Information or parts hereof shall be regarded as guarantee of conditions or characteristics. The Product Information or any part thereof may also not be regarded as a warranty of any kind. No liability of any kind shall be assumed by Author with respect to Product Information or any use made by you thereof, nor shall Author indemnify you against or be liable for any third party claims with respect to such information or any use thereof.
As content of this Wiki may be edited by user community, Granite Devices Oy or it's affiliates do not take any responsibility of the contents of this Wiki. Use information at your own risk. However, Granite Devices staff attempts to review all changes made to this Wiki and keep information trustworthy.
Without written consent, Granite Devices' Products or Intellectual Property shall not be used in situations or installations where living beings, material property, or immaterial property could be harmed by the operation, features or failures of Product. Products may only be used in a way where hazards like moving parts, electric shock, laser radiation, or fire can't be realized even if the content of this Wiki would suggest otherwise.