Welcome to Granite Devices Wiki. This page serves as Granite Devices' official documentation platform for all of our products. The wiki is based on same platform as Wikipedia allowing users to modify and enhance its contents.
Navigate using the categories and links below, or browse the list of all pages.
Most viewed pages
Frequently asked questions
- Motor compatibility guide - how to determine whether a motor works with a drive
- IONI device model comparison - what are the differences between models
- Fault location - error codes that indicate reason for a device fault state
- Setting up parellel motors (two motors driving one gantry) - how to setup parallel axis system
- Splitting encoder signal - how to share encoder signal between many devices
- Dual-loop feedback position control - how to make dual-feedback system
- Hard-stop homing - how to configure sensorless homing
- Regenerative resistor - what is it and how to select one
- Using stepping motor with IONI - how to configure a stepping motor
- Drive fault handling - how drive handles faults
- Argon supply voltage troubleshooting - what are the reasons if undervoltage fault seems permanent
- Device connection troubleshooting - what are the reasons if connection can't be established