Atomi is an multiaxis motor drive under development. Released in 2017.
About ATOMI[edit | edit source]
ATOMI is a multiaxis servo and stepper motor driver board with up to four axis capability. Based on IONI technology, ATOMI delivers state of the art motion control what comes to quality, reliability, and features.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Closed loop systems to avoid missed steps and lost position
- Ultimate price/quality ratio
- Very small form factor to enable small enclosures
- Single PSU operation, no separate logic and motor voltages. ATOMI operates from 12 to 49 V.
- Direct USB connectivity and full control over SimpleMotionV2 field bus including
- PWM to analog (0 to 5 V) output circuitry, and
- external 24 V 500 mA open-drain output buffer.
- Parallel port compatible pin header
- Extra I/O from second pinheader to maximize flexibility
ATOMI user guide[edit | edit source]
Please read the ATOMI user guidebook for detailed information and specifications.