Downloading offline scope capture in Granity
Granity version 1.12 and later allows downloading capture graphs that were recorded offline (i.e. when drive was not connected to granity). This may be useful when diagnosing a problem that occurs rarely or is hard to reproduce under Granity connection.
- Connect to a drive
- Setup a desired capture. Configure following values:
- Choose a desired trigger source such as Capture on setpoint change or Capture on fault
- Choose sample rate TSR
- Choose capture signals to be recorded
- Untick "Continuously repeating capture"
- Press Start capture
- Disconnect from drive and wait the capture to occur
- Re-connect to the device
- Press keyboard hotkey Alt+W to download and view the previously recorded offline capture
|Offline capture will be preserved only when drive logic power stays on. If device is powered off, no capture will be available for download.|
Example use[edit | edit source]
See Troubleshooting position control faults. You may apply offline capture to catch faults described in that page.