From Granite Devices Knowledge Wiki
List IONICUBE drive hardware revisions and changes.
| Release date
||Changes & Impact
||How to identify
||On board print "IONICUBE Rev 1 (007)"
- Added Mini USB connector with on-board SimpleMotion V2 bus interface
- No requirement for external RJ45 cabling or SimpleMotion V2 USB adapter
- IONICUBE can also act as SimpleMotion master device when other SimpleMotion devices are daisy chained in the RJ45 ports
- Jumpers replaced by DIP switches
- Protection diodes for on-board regenerative resistor driver and motor brake driver added
- Fixed an issue where pin on X axis GPO1 (X5 connector pin 11) logic high voltage was clamped to approximately 2.0 Volts instead of nominal 3.3V output level
|On board print "IONICUBE Rev 2 (009)"
- On board USB connector shell connected to GND to eliminate occasional connection interruptions with longer than 2 meter USB cables
|On board print "IONICUBE Rev 3 (010)"
In no event the Product Information or parts hereof shall be regarded as guarantee of conditions or characteristics. The Product Information or any part thereof may also not be regarded as a warranty of any kind. No liability of any kind shall be assumed by Author with respect to Product Information or any use made by you thereof, nor shall Author indemnify you against or be liable for any third party claims with respect to such information or any use thereof.
As content of this Wiki may be edited by user community, Granite Devices Oy or it's affiliates do not take any responsibility of the contents of this Wiki. Use information at your own risk. However, Granite Devices staff attempts to review all changes made to this Wiki and keep information trustworthy.
Without written consent, Granite Devices' Products or Intellectual Property shall not be used in situations or installations where living beings, material property, or immaterial property could be harmed by the operation, features or failures of Product. Products may only be used in a way where hazards like moving parts, electric shock, laser radiation, or fire can't be realized even if the content of this Wiki would suggest otherwise.